Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

NTR - Could yall imagine?
Bookmark and Share
Alcalde2 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Mem
Imagine it being found out that a white basketball player gave a gun to another player, who then used it to shoot and kill a black woman. How many games do you think that guy would get to play college basketball after that? How destroyed to you think that guy would get by the media? It would be front page news on every single outlet and youd never stop hearing about it by the liberal media.
But you hardly hear anything about it. Absolutely insane
02-22-2023 10:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Tiger Joe Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: Mayhem
RE: NTR - Could yall imagine?
Black, white, blue, or green, just imagine if anything involving guns or murder happened in Memphis. It would be an entirely different narrative.
02-22-2023 10:51 PM
msu35 Offline
Observing Reality

I Root For: Truffles
I suggest if he was the leading scorer for Bama, the circumstances wouldn't matter one bit.
02-22-2023 10:55 PM
AlonsoWDC Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
Imagine being this obsessed over race.
02-22-2023 10:58 PM
AlonsoWDC Offline
Hall of Famer

I mean this is a very big story as it is and is being reported by the mainstream media.

Been ESPN's top story two days in a row.
02-22-2023 11:01 PM
tnzazz Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers!
(02-22-2023 10:58 PM)AlonsoWDC Wrote:  Imagine being this obsessed over race.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
02-22-2023 11:04 PM
Advertisement

msu35 Offline
Observing Reality

Is it supposed to be some kind of secret? If you search for "alabama basketball" on Google, that's all there is. Not a good look for the program, but Alabama is doubling down and have no plans to kick him off the team. Their official statement is telling:

Quote:Based on all the information we have received, Brandon Miller is not considered a suspect in this case, only a cooperative witness," the statement said. "Based on all of the facts we have gathered, Brandon remains an active member of our team.

[Image: O0W3X29.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2023 11:10 PM by msu35.)
02-22-2023 11:10 PM
mempho_to_diego Offline
2 legit 2 quit

I'm astonished he is allowed to play. If 'Bama isn't gonna suspend him, don't you think the NCAA should step in and take action? I mean, James Wiseman got the book thrown at him.

I want that announcer from last game to say his spiel again. "If you're a blue blood, you're treated differently. Why?"
02-22-2023 11:18 PM
msu35 Offline
Observing Reality

(02-22-2023 11:18 PM)mempho_to_diego Wrote:  I'm astonished he is allowed to play. If 'Bama isn't gonna suspend him, don't you think the NCAA should step in and take action? I mean, James Wiseman got the book thrown at him.

I want that announcer from last game to say his spiel again. "If you're a blue blood, you're treated differently. Why?"

Their argument will be that he isn't being charged in the case, so therefore, he did nothing wrong. "It would be a shame to punish a kid who's innocent, and destroy his future in the NBA."

03-puke
02-22-2023 11:20 PM
Alcalde2 Offline
1st String

(02-22-2023 11:01 PM)AlonsoWDC Wrote:  I mean this is a very big story as it is and is being reported by the mainstream media.

LMAO. There is no comparison.. not even close. If he was white, not only would he never play again, but every D1 player would be wearing a patch for the rest of the year in the name of the girl Darius Miles killed... 100%.

Im not obsessed about race, but Im not blind to the fact that the liberal party and liberal media has tried to make it an obsession
02-22-2023 11:25 PM
msu35 Offline
Observing Reality

(02-22-2023 11:25 PM)Alcalde2 Wrote:  
(02-22-2023 11:01 PM)AlonsoWDC Wrote:  I mean this is a very big story as it is and is being reported by the mainstream media.

LMAO. There is no comparison.. not even close. If he was white, not only would he never play again, but every D1 player would be wearing a patch for the rest of the year in the name of the girl Darius Miles killed... 100%.

Im not obsessed about race, but Im not blind to the fact that the liberal party and liberal media has tried to make it an obsession

Why twist things around by suggesting circumstances would be different if a white man supplied the gun that killed a black woman? How is that even relevant? Frankly, it's one of the dumbest comparisons possible. People are outraged as it is, and many in the media are calling for Oates's job. The bottom line is that if the person supplying the gun is the lead scorer for Alabama and they haven't been charged with a crime, they for sure won't get kicked off the team, irrespective their race or the race of the victim. To believe otherwise is idiocy.

The true travesty is what happened to the victim and the fact that her child will have to grow up without a mother.
02-22-2023 11:39 PM
Advertisement

AlonsoWDC Offline
Hall of Famer

JFC dude. It's one of the biggest stories around and you are making it about race for no reason.
02-22-2023 11:57 PM
Alcalde2 Offline
1st String

(02-22-2023 11:57 PM)AlonsoWDC Wrote:  

JFC dude. It's one of the biggest stories around and you are making it about race for no reason.

If you arent intelligent enough to see the bigger picture, you cant be helped
02-23-2023 12:27 AM
AlonsoWDC Offline
Hall of Famer

You need to calm down.
02-23-2023 12:30 AM
snowtiger Offline
Hall of Flamers

I Root For: W's!!!
Once upon a time a guy gave his friend his gun. His friend was mad at this woman, so mad that he killed her.

Moral of the story: friends don’t give deadly weapons to angry friends.
02-23-2023 12:32 AM
snowtiger Offline
Hall of Flamers

I Root For: W's!!!
Oats should be fired

Roll Tide U should be cited for lack of institutional control—- or whatever the ncaa calls it
(This post was last modified: 02-23-2023 12:48 AM by snowtiger.)
02-23-2023 12:34 AM
Advertisement

Rufus T. Firefly Online
1st String

His friend gets into an argument at the bar. Contacts him and says I need your gun. Miller isn't thinking he's going to light the candles on a birthday cake with it. He knows what's happening. Take race out of it and two things are clear. 1) he should be an accomplice in the murder and 2) I hate we live in a world where we really don't even react to a kid barely out of high school having a gun anymore.
02-23-2023 04:23 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(02-22-2023 10:58 PM)AlonsoWDC Wrote:  Imagine being this obsessed over race.

Such irony.
02-23-2023 07:07 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama

It's their most effective club with which to beat anyone who opposes them into submission. It's how the uniparty and their propaganda arm, the MSM, keeps us divided and not able to focus on what they are doing. They count on most people blithely going through life blissfully ignorant and completely unaware of the political influences on their daily lives.
02-23-2023 07:13 AM
2021 Tiger Football!! Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
Completely shocked he is allowed to play.
02-23-2023 08:18 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.