Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

Real Talk of Changes!!!
Bookmark and Share
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

I Root For: tha tigers
Real Talk of Changes!!!
Alot of REAL talk behind the scenes that if the P5 were to become the P4, then the G5 and Big 12 Leftovers will breakaway from the NCAA and form their Own League, Make their own rules, and Do what the USFL did with the NFL and Compete against them...By that meaning they starting with the AAC becoming the First Conference be become a Pioneer on their Next TV Deal with a Combo of ESPn and Streaming Services Component like I Said they are doing..Now MWC wants to look at it and See what Happens with AAC on their Next Deal and try something Similar...What The G5 are looking to do is Join the Streaming Services first because the P5 are ALL tied up to Long Term deals for A long time right now...But Streaming Services want More Live Sports Rights Content and can Pay Really good Money , Not Crazy P5 Money, but with AAC around 12 to 15 MM per team for Really good Content and Other G5 might get more revenue deals with Streaming Services, and Do their Own thing....And then marketed it with a Real Playoff, a Real National Champion, more excitement, without the Same Old Boring teams Year after year, playing the same old Boring Style of yesterday....Alabama, Clemson, Alabama same teams..Can see it now, G5 with Streaming Services and their Own League, More Revenue, And Guys like Amazon, Google, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Netflix hyping it up, Advertising the Hell out of it and growing it..Innovation Styles, Pioneering a New Brand and New Era of College Football...Claiming their Own true Playoff thats More fair and Exciting....There is becoming ALOT more talk of G5's and the Streaming Services doing this once the P4 breakaway...But the G5 will breakaway from the NCAA and Form their Own League and the P4 couldn't stop it....#The World Is Ours Memphis....
08-01-2017 11:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

memtigbb Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: memphis
RE: Real Talk of Changes!!!
Yeah, the USFL did fantastic. We should do what they did....
08-02-2017 12:05 AM
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

With G5 And Starting with AAC Next TV with a component they meaning G5's could get ALOT more revenue from Streaming Services, Who WANT Live Sports Content and P5 or P4's are locked into Long term Deals..Streaming Services can Grow and Hype the hell out of it and G5 breaking off from NCAA and creating their Own league and rules yet go head to head with the P4's would draw interest...AAC Ratings are high and climbing, Also G5 creating their Own League and rules would NO longer have P4's telling them what they can and cannot do either...Streaming Services Promoting THEIR product with THEIR Stronger Reach on THEIR Platforms would get peoples Interest peaked enough to watch it and see how it does, then if they like it, and it grows...AAC and Aresco have strong talks with Silicon Valley and MWC already talking about looking that Direction....There some REAL talk behind the scenes that could be a route traveled if the P4's do their Own thing, But G5 might be looking to get their too....Once AAC Component Deal with Streaming Services happens on the Next TV deal , around 12 to 15 MM per team, then look for MWC to look more that route to try and get more Increased revenue...Streaming Services get some content they can grow it and people Know it...Including ESPN, so don't be so Naive...Things of tomorrow won't always look as they do as of today....#The World Is Ours Memphis....
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2017 12:44 AM by tigerscane.)
08-02-2017 12:41 AM
memtigbb Offline
Hall of Famer

ESPN already won that war. WatchESPN on Amazon firestick, ESPN on Hulu, Vue, Slingtv, etc. ESPN offered themselves and now streaming tv doesn't need to bid on the actual games.
08-02-2017 12:44 PM
BandwagonJumper Away
First name Greatest, Last name Ever

I Root For: winners
(08-01-2017 11:13 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  Alot of REAL talk behind the scenes that if the P5 were to become the P4, then the G5 and Big 12 Leftovers will breakaway from the NCAA and form their Own League, Make their own rules, and Do what the USFL did with the NFL and Compete against them...By that meaning they starting with the AAC becoming the First Conference be become a Pioneer on their Next TV Deal with a Combo of ESPn and Streaming Services Component like I Said they are doing..Now MWC wants to look at it and See what Happens with AAC on their Next Deal and try something Similar...What The G5 are looking to do is Join the Streaming Services first because the P5 are ALL tied up to Long Term deals for A long time right now...But Streaming Services want More Live Sports Rights Content and can Pay Really good Money , Not Crazy P5 Money, but with AAC around 12 to 15 MM per team for Really good Content and Other G5 might get more revenue deals with Streaming Services, and Do their Own thing....And then marketed it with a Real Playoff, a Real National Champion, more excitement, without the Same Old Boring teams Year after year, playing the same old Boring Style of yesterday....Alabama, Clemson, Alabama same teams..Can see it now, G5 with Streaming Services and their Own League, More Revenue, And Guys like Amazon, Google, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Netflix hyping it up, Advertising the Hell out of it and growing it..Innovation Styles, Pioneering a New Brand and New Era of College Football...Claiming their Own true Playoff thats More fair and Exciting....There is becoming ALOT more talk of G5's and the Streaming Services doing this once the P4 breakaway...But the G5 will breakaway from the NCAA and Form their Own League and the P4 couldn't stop it....#The World Is Ours Memphis....

link?
08-02-2017 01:51 PM
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

MemtigBB you are so damn lost bro..You keep showing your clueless on the issue...You can watch Espn On Amazon Firestick yes but Espn Owns those Sports Rights, yet still Losing ALL those Cable Subscribers at 6$ per Subscription and is Losing Money to their Shareholders....Also Streaming Services can create their OWN Channel on Their Platform and Own those Live Sports Rights and make MORE money for themselves..Aresco has been in Deep talks with Silicon Valley and Silicon Valley has a VERY Strong Interest in AAC and it will be a streaming service component on their Next Tv Deal...Changes are Coming...Things of tomorrow will not look as they are of today....#The World Is Ours Memphis...
08-02-2017 03:01 PM
Advertisement

BandwagonJumper Away
First name Greatest, Last name Ever

I Root For: winners
(08-02-2017 03:01 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  MemtigBB you are so damn lost bro..You keep showing your clueless on the issue...You can watch Espn On Amazon Firestick yes but Espn Owns those Sports Rights, yet still Losing ALL those Cable Subscribers at 6$ per Subscription and is Losing Money to their Shareholders....Also Streaming Services can create their OWN Channel on Their Platform and Own those Live Sports Rights and make MORE money for themselves..Aresco has been in Deep talks with Silicon Valley and Silicon Valley has a VERY Strong Interest in AAC and it will be a streaming service component on their Next Tv Deal...Changes are Coming...Things of tomorrow will not look as they are of today....#The World Is Ours Memphis...

link?
08-02-2017 04:01 PM
Guitarman Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis Tigers!
(08-01-2017 11:13 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  Alot of REAL talk behind the scenes that if the P5 were to become the P4, then the G5 and Big 12 ....#The World Is Ours Memphis....

(06-16-2017 05:40 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  And there you have it folks...I will and am done with this now..#The World Is Ours Memphis....

(08-10-2016 10:43 AM)tigerscane Wrote:  Ok Mods...I would like this to happen.....If I AM RIGHT and UM gets Announced to the Big 12 then You guys Ban Bluto/TigX...If we aren't IN the Big 12 then you give me a Lifetime Ban

(09-02-2016 11:37 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  I said if we weren't in the Big 12 then i would leave this board, which i was planning on doing even when we would have been announced in the Big 12....
08-02-2017 04:13 PM
Guitarman Offline
All American

(08-02-2017 12:41 AM)tigerscane Wrote:  With G5 And Starting with AAC Next TV with a component they meaning G5's could get ALOT more revenue from Streaming Services, Who WANT Live Sports Content and P5 ...Things of tomorrow won't always look as they do as of today....#The World Is Ours Memphis....

(06-16-2017 05:40 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  And there you have it folks...I will and am done with this now..#The World Is Ours Memphis....

(08-10-2016 10:43 AM)tigerscane Wrote:  Ok Mods...I would like this to happen.....If I AM RIGHT and UM gets Announced to the Big 12 then You guys Ban Bluto/TigX...If we aren't IN the Big 12 then you give me a Lifetime Ban

(09-02-2016 11:37 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  I said if we weren't in the Big 12 then i would leave this board, which i was planning on doing even when we would have been announced in the Big 12....
08-02-2017 04:13 PM
Guitarman Offline
All American

(08-02-2017 03:01 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  You keep showing your clueless on the issue

And you keep showing you are so FOS

08-02-2017 04:15 PM
idroot4russia Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
(08-02-2017 04:13 PM)Guitarman Wrote:  
(08-01-2017 11:13 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  Alot of REAL talk behind the scenes that if the P5 were to become the P4, then the G5 and Big 12 ....#The World Is Ours Memphis....

But still, he persisted.
08-03-2017 04:27 PM
Advertisement

memtigbb Offline
Hall of Famer

Hey, you guys remember that time when TC said the AAC was going to be like the USFL....
08-04-2017 12:36 AM
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

I sit here and Really feel sad for you MemTigBB and Guitarman and Tigx for that matter...And all you OLD guys who seem to think Nothing will change before your Lifetimes are Over...Streaming Services are taken over for Cable more and More as the Cord Cutting will ONLY Continue...I know now wait before you say it MemtigBB, ESPN is "Losing" Subscriptions at 6$ per script, By Losing those they are Losing MONEY to their Share Holders....And NO they do NOT get that kind of money by allowing Content to be used onto Say Amazon Prime with Firestick, Or Hulu for that matter...Fact is Amazon OutBid them and Took Thursday Night Football from them with NFL, and "WANTS" More Live sports rights Content of THEIR Own...Streaming Services wanna take some of that From ESPN and Out Compete with them in the Future...Espn SlingTV is NOT a Stand Alone Platform...It has to be Distributed, there for pays A Fee to Those Streaming Services, because those Platforms belong to say Amazon, Facebook, Twitter, Hulu. Netflix and so forth...If Amazon and the Streaming services Gets their Hands on a Piece of the AAC, Which they will with some sort of Component on the Next AAC Deal, and Now MWC is looking that route...Well Then once the Streaming Services have the Live Sports Rights Content they can Promote it, Hype, Grow it and Build it...They Aren't able to get any P4 content for a Long time since they are LOCKED into LONG Term Deals....Fact is AAC will be a pioneer and the FIRST Conference to have a Component with Streaming Services, with MWC to prolly Follow Suit..AAC will more than likely get somewhere around 12 to 14 MM per team....Now MWC wouldn't get that type but would get more than ESPN and CBS Sports are offering them....Wait til the New AAC Deal gets done...MWC is beginning to see where the AAC Is heading and is now beginning to look that same direction....Things of Tomorrow will not look as things of today....#Changes are Coming....#The World Is Ours Memphis.....
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2017 05:45 PM by tigerscane.)
08-04-2017 05:44 PM
Guitarman Offline
All American

(08-04-2017 05:44 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  I sit here and Really feel sad for you MemTigBB and Guitarman and Tigx for that matter

Well I don't feel sad for you. You are strictly FOS and 99% of us here know it. Dude, you said you would go away so just feakin' go away.

Just a reminder:

08-05-2017 12:55 PM
Tigx Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Sanity
(08-04-2017 05:44 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  I sit here and Really feel sad . . . and Now MWC is looking that route..., with MWC to prolly Follow Suit......Now MWC wouldn't get that type but would get more than ...MWC is beginning to see where ....#The World Is Ours Memphis.....

So below is my post - post 33 is the Realignment Update Thread on the main board, from August 2nd - where I attach an article about the Mountain West thinking about streaming their games. And like magic, two days later, Con Man is all the sudden an expert on the MWC. Con Man mentions the MWC four times in his latest delusional rant. Con Man, have you ever had an original thought?

"Here's an article about the Mountain West considering dropping their ESPN/CBS TV deal, which only pays $1.1M per year, and go streaming only, but being able to control their schedules, and have normal 6:00 or 7:00 start times instead of the late starts that fans hate: http://awfulannouncing.com/ncaa/mountain...venue.html

"Fans across the Mountain West are grumbling more and more about the league’s late-night games. Attendance at those games is declining, and administrators are beginning to question whether the $1.1 million a year most are receiving from the league’s broadcast partners — CBS-Sports Network and ESPN — are worth the additional exposure …" 'If you’re finishing your game the next day, that becomes difficult,” Boise State coach Bryan Harsin said.' "
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2017 03:29 PM by Tigx.)
08-05-2017 02:43 PM
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

LOL Tigx you can follow me all you want bro...The fact is ESPn and CBS offered them the same deal they are receiving now, and now the MWC is looking at Streaming Services for further revenue...Like i said before and LONG before you clown came to the party, Mike Aresco has Been to Silicon Valley and Been having talks with the talking heads who matter in the Streaming service industry and HAS said Any New TV Deal Will have more than likely a Component with Streaming Services...Silicon Valley has Strong Interest in the American for It's VALUE....Here's a tip buddy...Even Dr Rudd is now talking more like 8-10 MM More than Likely...Which Means 10 MM is more than real and could hit up to 12 MM with Streaming Service Component...So Once Texas and OU leave Big 12 and for argument sake that OU and Texas take 2 Big 12 Leftovers with them....AAC will seperate from the G4 and then could pick 1 or 2 from Big 12 Leftovers, ! or 2 from MWC which would probably be between Colorado State/AF...But AAC Next TV Deal will be at least between 10- 12 MM Per Team as i been saying Not Including Tier 3 rights either, and Seperate Us from the G4's, and Like i said Long before that It would be the first Conference to be a pioneer a TV Deal with Espn and A Streaming Service Component....And Heres a Fact for you, AAC will get at leaast that 10 to 12 MM Per team but MWC probably around the Same amount they receive now for no more than 2 to 2.5 MM with Streaming Service only....They aren't as Valued as the AAC, and the Boise Deal is Killing them from the Inside Out...Things of Tomorrow will not be as the things of today...#Changes Are Coming...#The World Is Ours Memphis....
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2017 11:36 PM by tigerscane.)
08-05-2017 11:22 PM
Advertisement

tigerscane Offline
Heisman

Oh yea and Tigx, Bro FYI when you post that crap to act like you telling me Something I been saying for A LONG time now, which further proves my point by the way, make sure you put all the Real truth in it at least and don't leave out what it really said or was saying...What was meant was ESPN/CBS offered them a Extension for the same deal they have right now, but are looking at other options....And what it didn't come right OUT and say was they are waiting to see what Happens with the AAC with ESPN and Streaming Services from Silicon Valley to get a better idea of where They Stand In Real value and Other Options....And the Fact Aresco has Had talks with ESPN and has good relations and has had very deep talks with Silicon Valley who Has STRONG interest in the AAC, because P5 Deals are locked in to Long term deals already and Mike Aresco has said that Any New TV Deal will have a Component with Streaming Services in it because its where the Future is heading and He KNOWS TV and what he is doing....Add in DR RUDD for the longest was saying 6 to 6.5 MM and Now his Tone is saying between 8-10 MM, Wanna know Why Dude, Because DR RUDD and SMU Pres working with Aresco on new TV Deal...And NOw by Saying that really means they know what ESPN is saying they Know what Silicon Valley is saying and Pretty sure what they are probably getting...If they are now saying 8-10 MM and sounding more and more positive about it means they know 10 MM is more a given and could reach to 12 MM and thats without tier 3 rights....The deal would be for 6 years again, as they grow it more, continue to Build it and further seperate from the G4's...So by the time the P4's Breakaway they and say make it P4 plus 1....#The World Is Ours Memphis....
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2017 11:44 PM by tigerscane.)
08-05-2017 11:36 PM
Guitarman Offline
All American

(08-05-2017 11:22 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  LOL Tigx you can follow me all you want bro...The fact is ESPn and CBS offered them the same deal will not be as the things of today...#Changes Are Coming...#The World Is Ours Memphis....

08-06-2017 09:27 AM
Guitarman Offline
All American

(08-05-2017 11:36 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  Oh yea and Tigx, Bro make it P4 plus 1....#The World Is Ours Memphis....

08-06-2017 09:28 AM
Tigx Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Sanity
(08-01-2017 11:13 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  Alot of REAL talk behind the scenes that if the P5 were to become the P4, then the G5 and Big 12 Leftovers will breakaway from the NCAA , . . .#I LiED aGaIn Memphis....

Con Man, could you be more of a phony? At least try to cover your tracks. Thank God your not on the main board to screw up the threads anymore.

On August 1st at 9:19 a.m., I started a thread with an admittedly long-winded 1st post saying the Big 12 will die, the Power 4 will fill the void, OK & KS will go to the Big 10, Texas will do whatever, and the Big 12 leftovers will combine in some form with the AAC, with lots of links and quotes to back up the conclusion.

Later that day, Con Man starts this thread, even using the same term, "Big 12 Leftovers".

Con Man, you're an embarrassment. Such a phony.
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2017 01:22 PM by Tigx.)
08-06-2017 12:53 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.