Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

Ole Miss people are crazy talking Norvell....
Bookmark and Share
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

I Root For: tha tigers
Ole Miss people are crazy talking Norvell....
Mike Norvell has "NO" interest in the Ole Miss job and would not even consider it #Fact.....He Loves it at Memphis, and it would take a Hard Offer to pry him away....Not saying he would never leave but it won't be for Ole Miss...I can promise you that much right now....And thats from him and people closest around him on that one....Also the next AAC TV deal, Aresco has meetings set up next month with Netflix, HULU, Amazon, Google and has already been out to silicon Valley and met with Facebook, Twitter and will have talks more with ESPN as well...AAC next TV deal will be the first to go the Live streaming services route and be more of a hybrid deal that Should net us around or between 12 to 13 MM per school, and could get a little more if we pay our cards right....ALl other conferences are locked IN to Long term deals and AAC has a STRONG interest from the streaming services....We will be the First conference to pioneer this kinda deal where the future is already heading....Now would it be P5 money no but would it be a clear P6 and closer from where we are today very much so....Once we get 12 to 13 mm per school and thats not including tier 3 rights then we will be far ahead of the G4 and that means a seperation from the G4 is coming....With that kinda money which we WILL get on next tv deal means even better facilities, coaches salaries and better to compete with the lower tier P5 schools.....#AmericanRising...#AmericanPow6er....
07-21-2017 10:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

FlyingTiger2016 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Memphis/GaTech
RE: Ole Miss people are crazy talking Norvell....
He's back.COGSCOGSCOGSCOGSCOGSCOGSCOGS
07-21-2017 10:23 AM
Guitarman Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis Tigers!
(07-21-2017 10:18 AM)tigerscane Wrote:  Mike Norvell has "NO" interest in the Ole Miss job and would not even consider it #Fact........#AmericanPow6er....

You said you were leaving.

(06-16-2017 05:40 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  And there you have it folks...I will and am done with this now..#The World Is Ours Memphis....

(08-10-2016 10:43 AM)tigerscane Wrote:  Ok Mods...I would like this to happen.....If I AM RIGHT and UM gets Announced to the Big 12 then You guys Ban Bluto/TigX...If we aren't IN the Big 12 then you give me a Lifetime Ban

(09-02-2016 11:37 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  I said if we weren't in the Big 12 then i would leave this board, which i was planning on doing even when we would have been announced in the Big 12....
07-21-2017 12:25 PM
Claw Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
Some things just come back: jock itch, herpes, ex-wives...
07-22-2017 01:40 AM
Galilee Offline
1st String

I Root For: KIDS
If he decides to pursue this job who could blame bim. 3 to 5 million in salary, unlimited resources, a tie to Memphis recruiting, and P5 power. To say he wojld have no interest is once again not being reasonable and objective.
07-22-2017 08:05 AM
btiger Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
CrappiesDonators
(07-22-2017 08:05 AM)Galilee Wrote:  If he decides to pursue this job who could blame bim. 3 to 5 million in salary, unlimited resources, a tie to Memphis recruiting, and P5 power. To say he wojld have no interest is once again not being reasonable and objective.

he has no interest
07-22-2017 10:11 AM
Advertisement

snowtiger Offline
Hall of Flamers

I Root For: W's!!!
he has zero interest
07-22-2017 10:13 AM
Galilee Offline
1st String

I Root For: KIDS
I hope so. I am very impressed with him and hope he is
here for the long haul.
07-22-2017 10:46 AM
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

Galilee, From him and those closet around him, trust me he will not go to Ole MIss....There are jobs that would interest him, doesn't mean he'd take them but Ole Miss is not one of them....Not his style at all...Remember he Turned down Auburn, MSU, South Caroilina OC jobs with alot Higher pay for his Dream job first HC job and right Fit...He would Have to fit and Really really does love Being in Memphis....If he ever left there are only a few schools on his list maybe 5 to 6 that he'd maybe also fit....He likes Building up Memphis, and takes pride in it doing it...He and His staff know the AAC will be paid ALOT more on next tv deal around the sum of at least 12 to 13 MM per school and that could keep him here a little longer than some think..Now enjoy the ride guys...#The World Is Ours Memphis.....
07-22-2017 06:57 PM
Guitarman Offline
All American

(07-22-2017 06:57 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  Galilee, From him and those closet around him, trust me he will not go to Ole MIss....The World Is Ours Memphis.....

Ah, we should have known you are have the "in" with Norvell as well. What could I have been thinking?

(06-16-2017 05:40 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  And there you have it folks...I will and am done with this now..#The World Is Ours Memphis....

(08-10-2016 10:43 AM)tigerscane Wrote:  Ok Mods...I would like this to happen.....If I AM RIGHT and UM gets Announced to the Big 12 then You guys Ban Bluto/TigX...If we aren't IN the Big 12 then you give me a Lifetime Ban

(09-02-2016 11:37 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  I said if we weren't in the Big 12 then i would leave this board, which i was planning on doing even when we would have been announced in the Big 12....
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2017 07:59 PM by Guitarman.)
07-22-2017 07:59 PM
TG4 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
(07-22-2017 06:57 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  Galilee, From him and those closet around him, trust me he will not go to Ole MIss....There are jobs that would interest him, doesn't mean he'd take them but Ole Miss is not one of them....Not his style at all...Remember he Turned down Auburn, MSU, South Caroilina OC jobs with alot Higher pay for his Dream job first HC job and right Fit...He would Have to fit and Really really does love Being in Memphis....If he ever left there are only a few schools on his list maybe 5 to 6 that he'd maybe also fit....He likes Building up Memphis, and takes pride in it doing it...He and His staff know the AAC will be paid ALOT more on next tv deal around the sum of at least 12 to 13 MM per school and that could keep him here a little longer than some think..Now enjoy the ride guys...#The World Is Ours Memphis.....

TrUeTh.

Preach brother!
07-23-2017 12:08 PM
Advertisement

Hernando Hills Tiger Offline
High score: 819 (credit)

I Root For: USA

DonatorsFolding@NCAAbbsFolding@NCAAbbs
(07-22-2017 06:57 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  He and His staff know the AAC will be paid ALOT more on next tv deal around the sum of at least 12 to 13 MM per school.....

Link?
07-24-2017 06:02 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BandwagonJumper Away
First name Greatest, Last name Ever

I Root For: winners
(07-24-2017 06:02 PM)Hernando Hills Tiger Wrote:  
(07-22-2017 06:57 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  He and His staff know the AAC will be paid ALOT more on next tv deal around the sum of at least 12 to 13 MM per school.....

Link?

yeah link or stfu
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2017 10:38 AM by BandwagonJumper.)
07-25-2017 09:55 AM
snowtiger Offline
Hall of Flamers

I Root For: W's!!!
(07-25-2017 09:55 AM)BandwagonJumper Wrote:  
(07-24-2017 06:02 PM)Hernando Hills Tiger Wrote:  

Link?

yeah link or stfu

otay.
frotastic!

[Image: qq2zv8.jpg]
07-26-2017 01:04 PM
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

Well Mike Aresco is talking with more people from Silicon Valley from Netflix, Google, Hulu, Amazon so yeah...Another great year this year for the AAC and it even better...Coupled with some AAC victories over a few more P5 schools and again even better...Next deal should be a component of Espn and Online Streaming Services....Around the sum of 12 to 14 MM per team, then there is 3 tier rights...Cable is gonna become even more cord cutters and Streaming services are gonna be the Main way of Distribution of Product #Fact....Espn can't afford not to pony up more and loose more Value product with increeasing Cord Cutting....But Next TV Deal with Streaming Component is Most likely gonna happen and AAC WILL be gettign a HUGE Pay day...P5 Money no but Closer YES and a Big Seperation from the G4's....Espn will jump on the P6 media push as it will also help with More Ratings which is Good for "Them" but also builds the AAC perception up as well....This train is taking off....#The World Is Ours Memphis....
07-26-2017 02:38 PM
Guitarman Offline
All American

(07-26-2017 02:38 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  Well Mike Aresco is talking with more people from Silicon Valley from Netflix, Google, Hulu, Amazon so yeahThis train is taking off....#The World Is Ours Memphis....

A) What does this after to do with your original post of Norvell to Ole Miss; and B) Why are you posting? Thought you were leaving? Same old babble

(This post was last modified: 07-26-2017 03:05 PM by Guitarman.)
07-26-2017 03:05 PM
Advertisement

tigerscane Offline
Heisman

A= Mike Norvell will never be considering Ole Miss and B= Aresco and AAC getting alot more Money on Next TV Deal and that they will be the First Conference to become a Pioneer with a Component of a Deal with Espn and Streaming Services will change alot of things....More Money for AAC from between 12 to 14 MM Per team and that's not counting in Tier 3 Rights and Bowl Money, but means AAC schools Won't be losing Coaches Near as fast or as much as they have been and A Huge Seperation from the G4's....More money and component of some sorts with Espn and Streaming Services will happen on Next TV Deal and be a game changer to some extent and making the AAC a Pioneer conference in doing so...ALL P5 conferences have long term contracts, which allows AAC to make a deal with a Netflix, Hulu, Amazon along with Espn going forward....#The World Is Ours Memphis....
07-26-2017 05:53 PM
memtigbb Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: memphis
(07-26-2017 05:53 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  A= Mike Norvell will never be considering Ole Miss and B= Aresco and AAC getting alot more Money on Next TV Deal and that they will be the First Conference to become a Pioneer with a Component of a Deal with Espn and Streaming Services will change alot of things....More Money for AAC from between 12 to 14 MM Per team and that's not counting in Tier 3 Rights and Bowl Money, but means AAC schools Won't be losing Coaches Near as fast or as much as they have been and A Huge Seperation from the G4's....More money and component of some sorts with Espn and Streaming Services will happen on Next TV Deal and be a game changer to some extent and making the AAC a Pioneer conference in doing so...ALL P5 conferences have long term contracts, which allows AAC to make a deal with a Netflix, Hulu, Amazon along with Espn going forward....#The World Is Ours Memphis....

what happens if netflix, hulu (which already has), and amazon just add espn to their streaming service? They still get the games without footing the bill. Landscape is changing once again.

Mush'd again.
(This post was last modified: 07-26-2017 05:59 PM by memtigbb.)
07-26-2017 05:59 PM
Guitarman Offline
All American

(07-26-2017 05:53 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  A= Mike Norvell will never be considering Ole Miss and B= Aresco and AAC getting alot more Money on Next TV Deal and that they will be the First ....#The World Is Ours Memphis....

A) You said you were leaving

07-27-2017 07:42 AM
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

MemptigBB it's very clear you do not understand TV, Cable or Streaming services and it's ok that you don't understand it....The pure fact is your clueless on the subject is not assuming....ESPN is losing subscriptions at 6$, thus forcing extra channels onto cable, which forces people to pay it to get it, that is NOT the case on Streaming services...Too many Outlets and platforms...Its called cord cutting and that cord cutting will continue...Streaming Services are the future, difference is ESPN will not be able to Monopolize them like they did cable...Which means once the bubble busts Those Huge P5 contracts will change...Amazon for example wants live Sports for Amazon Prime, thats not a sublicense for Espn like cable...Facts is AAC will be a pioneer on their Next TV Deal with a component of ESPN and Streaming services and get paid ALOT more for next deal around at least 12 to 14 MM per team...Aresco has been to silicon valley and is there again next month meeting with even more people...More bidders this go around too #Fact...#The World Is Ours Memphis...
07-27-2017 01:51 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.