Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

NC State fan: Overjoyed NOT to get Cal
Bookmark and Share
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
NC State fan: Overjoyed NOT to get Cal
Some guy let me use this username to post, I am not the same guy.

As an NC State fan who wanted Coach Calipari bad...I will say this:

John Calipari revealed his true character today: a greedy little man with no morals, willing to break any ethical boundaries to extort money from the university that employs him.

As much as this hurts now, we do not want a man who is scared to accept the challenge of going up against Roy and K and who is complacent to sit in a terrible conference, never having the challenge of the ACC.

But more importantly, we do not want a coach who will bully their own school - the same school that gave him a generous raise after going to the NIT. We do not want a coach that every year we have to worry if he will jump to another school, just to con more money from our athletics department.

NC State deserves better.
04-11-2006 11:35 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

TIGERBANDIT Offline
Banned

I Root For:

Whatever slime ball. Just shut up. We win. You lose.

Memphis is a great American City. Raleigh is. What the hell is Raleigh again.

We'll play against the big boys if they are still standing come tournament time. And we will knock them down one by one.

Good luck in the NIT, BEOTCH!
04-11-2006 11:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
whos your daddy Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Congrats you got your wish. You didn't get him. Keep on going down your list till you find someone who wants your piece of crap job. I think Raleigh is close to Mayberry. Maybe you can get Barney to coach.
04-11-2006 11:38 PM
Stammers Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis

One little detail that people keep insisting on that isn't true. Cal's team was as good if not better than Duke's and will be better than Duke's next year. Cal's team was better than Roy's team this year and will be better than Roy's next year.

Cal did not have any of the advantages that Roy or K had this year and he was still better. He won't have any of the advantages next year and he will still be better than them. Why would he be afraid of them if he's already better than them?

What a load of crap. If he had taken the job you would not be saying this.
04-11-2006 11:40 PM
Advertisement

3rdgenerationtiger Offline
1st String

I Root For: Tigers & Bears

What the hell is Raleigh again.

It is a suburb of Durham, I believe. But they do have a very large pig farm.
04-11-2006 11:42 PM
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

If he had taken the job, of course I wouldn't be saying this you moron, he would not have done what made me not want him. And if you were better than Duke then why did you lose to them? As for him being better than K and Roy - they have four national championships, he has one final four and it wasn't even at your little commuter school.
04-11-2006 11:44 PM
TigersRuleAll Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

statefrom87 Wrote:If he had taken the job, of course I wouldn't be saying this you moron, he would not have done what made me not want him. And if you were better than Duke then why did you lose to them? As for him being better than K and Roy - they have four national championships, he has one final four and it wasn't even at your little commuter school.

Pure class.

Oh sorry...I meant pure a$$.
04-11-2006 11:45 PM
Advertisement

TigerTitan Offline
Ginourmous Fan

I Root For: MEMPHIS TIGERS

DonatorsDonators

Amazing that NC State fans agreed to let this one guy to speak for all of them.

He writes as if he (and his fellow message board junkies) has some sort of input in the hiring process!!
lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao
04-11-2006 11:46 PM
FORealTigerFan Offline
Say What?

I Root For: Beer
Re: NC State fan: Overjoyed NOT to get Cal
statefrom87 Wrote:Some guy let me use this username to post, I am not the same guy.

John Calipari revealed his true character today: a greedy little man with no morals, willing to break any ethical boundaries to extort money from the university that employs him.

As much as this hurts now, we do not want a man who is scared to accept the challenge of going up against Roy and K and who is complacent to sit in a terrible conference, never having the challenge of the ACC.

But more importantly, we do not want a coach who will bully their own school - the same school that gave him a generous raise after going to the NIT. We do not want a coach that every year we have to worry if he will jump to another school, just to con more money from our athletics department.

Good Luck finding a coach

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao
04-11-2006 11:52 PM
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

listen, I didnt try to pick a fight with you, I just said that some NC State fans (not the people in charge of the hiring process) are happy we did not get Cal because he showed who he is today. Period.

Are you all really that happy that you retained a coach who obviously does not give a #$!% about your school? He just cheated you out of money and embarressed you in front of the nation. He USED you so that he could get attention and dollars. Do you all really not recognize that?!

Seriously, have fun with him, toolbag.
04-11-2006 11:53 PM
Advertisement

OneShiningMoment Away
MT.org's Smartass and Dumbass

I Root For: OnCampusStadium

Donators
Re: NC State fan: Overjoyed NOT to get Cal
statefrom87 Wrote:Some guy let me use this username to post, I am not the same guy.

03-yawn :snore: 01-scout 05-deadhorse 03-hissyfit cry me a river. 05-sosad

Cal playing NC State ---------> 05-sosad

NC State and ACC office -------> :kobe:

:moon2: :moon2: :moon2:
04-11-2006 11:55 PM
TigersRuleAll Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

statefrom87 Wrote:listen, I didnt try to pick a fight with you, I just said that some NC State fans (not the people in charge of the hiring process) are happy we did not get Cal because he showed who he is today. Period.

Are you all really that happy that you retained a coach who obviously does not give a #$!% about your school? He just cheated you out of money and embarressed you in front of the nation. He USED you so that he could get attention and dollars. Do you all really not recognize that?!

Seriously, have fun with him, toolbag.

Nothing more pathetic than a sore loser. You are souring me on all NC St. fans and your wannabee-living-in-the-past athletic program. Go the F away!
04-11-2006 11:56 PM
yakko Offline
More than meets the eye!

I Root For: Memphis Tigers

NCAAbbs LUGDonators

isn't using someone else's account against the AUP?
04-12-2006 12:18 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.