Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

Should Coach Cal be fired?
Bookmark and Share
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

I say yes. I'd rather have Nolan Richardson as my coach! At least he respects his players and doesn't intimidate them!
12-27-2004 09:04 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

dexterreed Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis Tigers

Funny. You had me going for a minute there.
12-27-2004 09:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

I wasn't joking!
12-27-2004 09:16 PM
MemphisMike Offline
Just trying to keep you informed

Cool Daddy Wrote:I wasn't joking!
If you're not joking then please sober up before you make any other posts on the board.

It's absolutely ridiculous to even be thinking something like that at this point in the season. Is Coach Cal perfect? hell no but who is.

He is having problems but I don't see how any reasonable person can possibly think of firing him right now.
12-27-2004 09:19 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

why not? They can't get any worse and could save $1.5 million a year! This guy has run our program straight into the ground! And now he has Mark Goodfellow on the bench with him? What kind of Shananigan is that? Somebody please help us! WE'RE SINKING!
12-27-2004 09:22 PM
MemphisMike Offline
Just trying to keep you informed

Cool Daddy Wrote:why not? They can't get any worse and could save $1.5 million a year!
See, thank you for proving my point that you don't know what you're talking about. Last time I checked Coach Cal has a contract. If the University of Memphis were to fire him they are responsible for that contract so where in the world do you get they would be saving any money. In fact, if you thought the process through, you would see it would cost the University an exorbitant amount of money because they would have to pay off Cal and then also pay the new coach.

Again I repeat, it's absolutely ridiculous to even think such a thing at this point. I'm not blaming you for your opinions, I think it's good that people have them and post them hear, the only thing I find fault with is people who post stuff without thinking the process through. It's easy to make broad statements when you have blinders on and don't look at the whole picture.

I do believe that Coach is not doing a good job with this team but I'm in no way so distraught over the team that I want anyone to be fired.
12-27-2004 09:27 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

SteveCConway Offline
Memphis Psycho, er, I mean Administrator

I Root For: Memphis Tigers!

CrappiesFolding@NCAAbbs

Man, if their is one thing I really hate it is when someone feels the need to have to use an alias to spread their true opinion because they are too chicken to say it under their real name. :bang:
12-27-2004 09:31 PM
GSN1 Offline
All American

I Root For: T-I-G-E-R-S !!!

First the team has no passion and has numerous problems on the court. Then we have Goodfellow, the thug want-a-be pimp, sitting on our bench, and now talk of Nolan as a coach. What has happened to my basketball team. The day Nolan is hired as a coach is THE DAY I will STOP my donations and purchase of season tickets!!!! 03-puke
What next mike tyson as strength coach? Justin timberfake as band director? Snoop dogg as music department chairman? 03-puke

I choose to have the programs I support surronded by good charactered people. Much like Tommy does with the FB program.
12-27-2004 09:32 PM
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Man we can't even beat La Tech at home! I've had enough! All he does is stomp his feet and yell at his players constantly. They should've never brought that fool here. I'm glad he got his NATIONAL schedule and all his ESPN games because they blew up in his face. I love my Tigers as much as anyone but enough is enough!
12-27-2004 09:34 PM
SteveCConway Offline

CrappiesFolding@NCAAbbs

GSN1 Wrote:What next mike tyson as strength coach?  Justin timberfake as band director?  Snoop dogg as music department chairman? 03-puke
Well, I would guarantee a sell-out & packed house every game if that happened! lol
12-27-2004 09:34 PM
Mempho76 Offline
1st String

I Root For: MEMPHIS

That's exactly what's wrong w/college sports. Cal has done nothing but have better teams fielded year after year.
Fire the guy then have to hire someone and give them more money to "Start-over."
It's happening in college football too much. One reason we have coaches making as much as they do. One bad year and they're gone.
12-27-2004 09:35 PM
Advertisement

Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Man, if their is one thing I really hate it is when someone feels the need to have to use an alias to spread their true opinion because they are too chicken to say it under their real name

--------------

Look cat, i'm not hiding! I'm the one and only daddy of cool!
12-27-2004 09:38 PM
SteveCConway Offline

CrappiesFolding@NCAAbbs

Cool Daddy Wrote:Man, if their is one thing I really hate it is when someone feels the need to have to use an alias to spread their true opinion because they are too chicken to say it under their real name

--------------

Look cat, i'm not hiding! I'm the one and only daddy of cool!
Sure, whatever you say slick rick.
12-27-2004 09:44 PM
Tiger_Jay Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Cool Daddy Wrote:I say yes. I'd rather have Nolan Richardson as my coach! At least he respects his players and doesn't intimidate them!
[Image: warning%20-%20moron%20posting.jpg]
12-27-2004 09:46 PM
egrizzard Offline
What?

I Root For: Memphis!!!

Cool Daddy--

uh okay. Nolan? 05-nono :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I love how your intentions are obvious early on. Let's finish the season and see where we are before we talk about Cal, okay? It is never a good thing to change horses in midstream--

Nolan Richardson? Is that a sign of the4 apocolypse?
12-27-2004 09:56 PM
steves Offline
All American

I Root For: DA'TIGS'

Cool Daddy's got a right to his opinion ... after all ... Nolen's a hot commodity these daze and we'd be lucky to have him as a coach ... oh yeah baby ... :rofl:
12-27-2004 10:06 PM
Advertisement

GSN1 Offline
All American

I Root For: T-I-G-E-R-S !!!

Hot commodity? Nolan is coaching where now? hmmmm?
No one wants this guy!!!! he is more trouble than he is worth and he is worth nothing!!!!
Yes everyone is allowed to express their opinion-- no matter how moronic it is!!! 03-puke
12-27-2004 10:11 PM
georgiatiger Offline
Axel

I Root For: Everyone
Donators

Cool Daddy Wrote:I've had enough!
Good. Then please, please go away. Far away. :space:
12-27-2004 10:27 PM
Tiger88 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Cool Daddy Wrote:And now he has Mark Goodfellow on the bench with him?
Cool Daddy... I agree with you totally... and why not have Goodfellow on the bench... as they say in the business:

<span style='font-family:Courier'><span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>FROM ONE GOOD CAR SALESMAN TO ANOTHER</span></span></span>
12-27-2004 10:27 PM
georgiatiger Offline
Axel

I Root For: Everyone
Donators

Tiger88 Wrote:Cool Daddy... I agree with you totally...
ahhh, twins! 03-puke
12-27-2004 10:32 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.