Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

Garcia is a woman...
Bookmark and Share
UofMemphis Away
Official MT.org Ambassador of Smack

I Root For: Univ of Memphis

Donators

when ever he is hitting he thinks he is the best player ever...but when the refs call fouls on him he goes into fits...what a woman.

Go Tigers!!!
Drew
03-12-2005 12:51 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

hbengal Offline
Banned

I Root For: Memphis

that ugly beyotch can fill it up
03-12-2005 01:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
deviant Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

cry all you want, he's not considered one of the best players in the country for nothing ladies :laugh:
03-12-2005 01:05 PM
ATLcardsfan Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

I admit Garcia's crying gets to me. He'd be the perfect player for Calipari, the biggest whiner in the history of the game.
03-12-2005 04:09 PM
CardsWin00 Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

I'd cry to if I got my 3rd foul on me that made me site the final 8 minutes of a half when I was 5 feet away from a clumsy player that decided to trip on himself...

Calapari would have been at half court...

How about the player that tried to hug the ref for a call when it went against him? Is that not whining?
03-12-2005 04:12 PM
Advertisement

tigersargh Offline
Banned

I Root For:

how about playing a hole half with three fouls and not picking up a fourth until time expires? that's a bunch of bull no matter how you slice it...we should have attacked garcia more, but he got away with a bunch of slapping...but what else would you expect from a sissy?

tigersargh
03-12-2005 04:17 PM
ChattTiger Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

you are exactly right argh. Garcia hid out in the corner of their zone, and we did a terrible job of rotating the ball to that side of the court and having Jeremy attack against Garcia. As good of an offensive player Garcia is, he is just as bad as a one-on-one defender. He will make some occasional blocks, but that is only because he gets beat and gambles from behind.

If we had intentionally attacked him, we would have been able to get his fourth foul much earlier, and maybe he wouldn't have been in there to hit those 25 foot 3 pointers.

One of the things that pisses me off the most about basketball these days. nobody seems to try to exploit the foul trouble of the opposing teams' best players.
03-12-2005 04:41 PM
Michael_H Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

Agree he whines too much but that thrid foul called on him was horrible.
03-12-2005 04:51 PM
tigersargh Offline
Banned

I Root For:

Michael_H Wrote:Agree he whines too much but that thrid foul called on him was horrible.
no worse than the foul called on hunt when o bannon just slipped driving to the basket. at least garcia was close enough to carney to assume there was contact. hunt was two feet in front of o bannon following him to the goal.

tigersargh
03-12-2005 04:55 PM
Advertisement

Hernando Hills Tiger Offline
High score: 819 (credit)

I Root For: USA

DonatorsFolding@NCAAbbsFolding@NCAAbbs

tigersargh Wrote:
Michael_H Wrote:Agree he whines too much but that thrid foul called on him was horrible.
no worse than the foul called on hunt when o bannon just slipped driving to the basket. at least garcia was close enough to carney to assume there was contact. hunt was two feet in front of o bannon following him to the goal.

tigersargh
Exactly. There was enough room between them for that FAT louisville pom pon girl to turn around in.
03-12-2005 04:58 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ChattTiger Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

you mean this one?

[Image: IMG_2109.jpg]
03-12-2005 04:59 PM
TigerSeth Offline
Heisman

I Root For: memphis tigers

Garcia has mad talent butv what a whiny biyatch! All coaches whine. Maybe Cal a little more than most but it's his job in a way. Garcia is a headcase. :bang:
03-12-2005 05:00 PM
tigersargh Offline
Banned

I Root For:

ChattTiger Wrote:you mean this one?

OY! GORDITA! she must be one hell of a dancer...but if she's not ashamed, then more power to her...did anyone else think that their uniforms were kind of skanky? i think it's the gloves...and the leather looking pants... :laugh:

tigersargh
03-12-2005 05:06 PM
Advertisement

UAB Band Dad Offline
Occasionally Reasonable

I Root For: A Free UAB!
BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award

Garcia whines and cries. He pushes off with his left arm more than anyone else I've seen this year in CUSA. He gets stupid fouls.

I think I have to give credit to Pitino on playing him with fouls though. You guys that are griping about not going at him are saying something a lot of the UAB fans are saying about yesterday when he had 4 fouls. Pitino put them into a 2-3 zone and other guys covered penetration at Garcia while he slid back and covered the hole. Good coaching.

I think only hate Diener at Marquette more than I do Garcia.
03-12-2005 05:19 PM
tigersargh Offline
Banned

I Root For:

UAB Band Dad Wrote:Garcia whines and cries. He pushes off with his left arm more than anyone else I've seen this year in CUSA. He gets stupid fouls.

I think I have to give credit to Pitino on playing him with fouls though. You guys that are griping about not going at him are saying something a lot of the UAB fans are saying about yesterday when he had 4 fouls. Pitino put them into a 2-3 zone and other guys covered penetration at Garcia while he slid back and covered the hole. Good coaching.

I think only hate Diener at Marquette more than I do Garcia.
diener can be a weiner at times, but garcia cries after every play. i tell you what, i don't care if a dude is the worst player i'd ever seen, but if took fouls without crying to the refs, i respect the hell out of him. lobbying to the refs is the coaches job. players should keep their mouths shut and play ball.

tigersargh
03-12-2005 05:24 PM
whopperman Offline
1st String

I Root For:

tigersargh Wrote:how about playing a hole half with three fouls and not picking up a fourth until time expires? that's a bunch of bull no matter how you slice it...we should have attacked garcia more, but he got away with a bunch of slapping...but what else would you expect from a sissy?

tigersargh
It's not like Memphis ever went after him in the second half. That was about the only thing I wish the Tigers had done differently, other than score two more points. They never put him in position to risk his fourth foul.
03-12-2005 07:21 PM
greghall Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

CardsWin00 Wrote:I'd cry to if I got my 3rd foul on me that made me site the final 8 minutes of a half when I was 5 feet away from a clumsy player that decided to trip on himself...

Calapari would have been at half court...

How about the player that tried to hug the ref for a call when it went against him? Is that not whining?
did you see Garcia making out with the ref in the regular season game here?
03-12-2005 09:41 PM
Mr_XcentricK Offline
World Wanderer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers

ChattTiger Wrote:you mean this one?

Wow!!! the one on the left is a freaking hottie!!!
03-13-2005 09:02 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.